Of course there's the UATP channel where you can find archived webinars on a variety of AT topics, presented by field professionals: UATP YouTube Channel.
And here are some of our other favorite YouTube channels for AT information:
- Assistive Technology Center: Watch stories of people successfully using all kind of assistive technology. Good source for an overview of available AT.
- Family Center on Technology and Disability: The 'AT in Action' series shows school-aged children using AT to make school and home life more accessible. Good source for teachers and parents.
- INDATA Project: The Indiana AT Program offers short demos and introductions to many kinds of AT devices.
- ICATER UIowa: The Iowa AT Program channel is the holy grail of app demos and reviews.
- LIW Accessible Productions: Channel of the DATT show (Disability and Assistive Technology Today) hosted by wheelchair user and AT enthusiast Jeremy Murray.