Topics will include:
- Assumptions, Stereotypes and Generalizations
- Culture and Cultural Competency
- Communicating with People who have Various Types of Disabilities
- Service Animals and Other Accommodations
- Effects of Violence and Trauma on Disability
- Response to Victims with Disabilities
Salt Lake City, November 3rd, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., SL County, 2001 So. State, Room N 3005.
Tooele, October 30th, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., USU Tooele Regional Campus, 1021 West Vine Street, Room #159.
Please RSVP to Lynelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-797-8807.