|Photo Courtesy: USU Hard News Cafe|
1) Go to http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/ecomment.asp.
2) Click the large orange button that says “e-comment”.
3) Fill out the short form with your name, address, and email.
4) The system will then generate an email to you with a live link allowing you to file comments. The docket number you need to enter is P-12486-008. Composing your comments in advance is best so you can just copy and paste them in the text field; otherwise the system may time out while you are working on your comments.
5) Hit “submit” and your comments will become part of the public record.
More information about the project in these Herald Journal stories and YouTube video:
Keep Oneida Narrows for outdoor recreation
2012 ruling failed to put Oneida dam issue to rest