Topics will include:
- Assumptions, Stereotypes and Generalizations
- Culture and Cultural Competency
- Communicating with People who have Various Types of Disabilities
- Service Animals and Other Accommodations
- Effects of Violence and Trauma on Disability
- Response to Victims with Disabilities
USU Brigham City, 265 W 1100 S, Miller Bldg. Room 164, Brigham City, on September 18th from 1:00 – 3:00.
USU Extension/Health Dept., 151 North Main, Room 180, Tooele, on September 23th from 1:00 to 3:00.
Please RSVP to Lynelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-797-8807.