The focus is Serving People with Disabilities of Various Cultures. Everyone is welcome!
Topics will include:
- Assumptions, Stereotypes and Generalizations
- Culture and Cultural Competency
- Communicating with People who have Various Types of Disabilities
- Service Animals and Other Accommodations
- Effects of Violence and Trauma on Disability
- Response to Victims with Disabilities
Presented in partnership with USU, UCASA, UDVC, the Sanderson Center and Human Capabilities.
Provo, January 21st, 9:00 a.m. to noon, County Administration Building 100 East Center, Rm. L700.
Please RSVP to Lynelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-797-8807.