The Utah Assistive Technology Program is hiring in Salt Lake City!We help people like Isamael receive refurbished,
The Utah Assistive Technology Program, has a full-time coordinator opening in Salt Lake City! This person will:
- Work directly with people with disabilities & other professionals;
- Refurbish used mobility equipment;
- Supervise our SLC program.
- Mechanical repair background with a knowledge of tools, power tools and basic electronics;
- Good people skills;
- Computer, data entry and inventory management skills;
- Experience working with people with disabilities and mobility equipment is preferred.
For a full list of duties and requirements, go to Utah State University's Jobs Page and click, “Join Us!” It's job #2020-2804.